Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kid picture



This was taken in the mountains of Utah this summer. Pictures of the new house coming soon. I keep thinking we need to have the whole house clean at the same time to take the requested pictures, but duh, I can just do 1 picture a day. Which is about the rate of tidiness I can handle in this giant toybox that is my house.

4 comments:

Kimball Family said...

That picture is adorable!

My whole house is NEVER clean at once. In fact, if one room in my house is clean at all, I consider things to be going really well.

Is there any chance you're going to be heading this way over Thanksgiving or Christmas?

When is your baby due, and are you having a boy or a girl, or will it be a surprise?

Adrienne said...

We are hunkering down for Thanksgiving. And probably Christmas too, in an attempt to save money and my health. 20+ hours in a car seriously screws with the circulation in my legs when I'm pregnant, and once I've swollen, it never goes down till the baby comes. The baby is coming, btw, sometime in late March. We want to know what it is, wil find out next month.

Unknown said...

They are so cute!

Amelia Murdock said...

did you steal this from my blog?? lol
I have all the pictures if you want me to email them to you, if you don't have them
much love
amelia