Monday, May 3, 2010

The house

I have returned from a month-long trip to visit family in Utah and Arizona, seriously we were in Phoenix about 40 hours ago, so you'll notice my husband is a little on edge in these videos. The week before I left, we decided to buy this house. Our neighbors are great, and my husband has done the hideous job of dealing with the financiers (I'll iron your shirts anytime, honey). We are hoping to close on Wednesday the 5th of May, that is if my husband can slay the last remaining dragons and our Buyer's Remorse doesn't get the better of us. I love the neighborhood (we lived here for the first 5 years of our marriage). The schools are great, and I look at homeschool as a hobby (with potentially disastrous results--eek!). There's very little we want to changein this house, just some paint here and there. Even though these are black squares, they really are video clips. Enjoy!



7 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

I love love the front door. Congrats on the house! On your guys still in The Woodlands?

Adrienne said...

This house is actually right next to the Hogan's, in Wimbledon Estates.

Natalie R. said...

That's so exciting, congrats!! Someday I think about owning a house, a real house instead of an apartment, and I get really excited. It's a beautiful house; Samuel's comment was, "Oh, that's a big backyard." :0)

You mentioned something about a schoolroom/office - are you homeschooling your kids?

Unknown said...

Adrienne - it looks awesome!! It's huge! I love it! It looks like the house I remember visiting you in 3 years ago right after Sterling was born. Congrats - I am SO happy for you :)

Jake said...

Great house. But my favorite part of the tour was Sterling saying, "Children are dumb."

Adrienne said...

YEah, like I said, he was in a mood that evening.

Mars said...

Amazing! I guess I stopped visiting your blog when I stopped writing on mine, so I somehow missed this. Your house is gorgeous and your backyard is incredible! I can't wait to come visit! *Wink wink nudge nudge*