Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Aunt Elizabeth!

My husband has a wonderful sister named Elizabeth, and she is a ballerina. This thrills my daughter to no end, and while we were visiting last month Elizabeth taught her how to do part of Swan Lake. Thanks Bit, you are turning into a fine woman (wow, isn't that what Norrington said too? about another Elizabeth? hee hee). Hope this is a great year for you!

3 comments:

Natalie R. said...

That is super cute, what a fun aunt! I hope she had a good birthday. :0) And I love that you quoted Pirates, that's definitely one of my all-time favorites!!

Jeana Bird said...

I love this video...she is the perfect ballerina! It was great seeing you guys a few weeks ago. I hope you are enjoying your new house soon. Take Care!

Mars said...

That was really cute. I can't believe I couldn't place that as Pirates. I was searching Austen in my head...