My brilliant beautiful sister Amelia came to visit this last weekend. Sterling took a couple days off and we shopped and posed for a portrait she is painting. We found a super cool cream-colored dress for only 20 bucks at Dillards. Amelia is the greatest shopper ever! She should be on What Not to Wear.
I am embarrassed to admit we didn't get one picture of her and us together while she was here. But, she took some cute ones of us. She shops, she paints, she photographs...and I'm related to her!
3 comments:
What adorable kids! I can't believe how big Elanor and Sterling are. And Charlotte is big, too, but since I've never actually seen her in person, it's less obvious to me. :o)
Soooo cute. I just want to SQUEEEZE them all. Amelia was crazy about your kids and especially Charlotte.
She says she is so happy and smiley. She is excited to work on that painting . . .But don't you have to have at least one more in person painting session? At Christmas? In Utah??
Cute!! Shame on you for not taking a picture of you guys!! :) And, I want to see a picture of the cream dress too!
Post a Comment