Sterling got a job at Pacific Life, it starts on August 1 here in Houston (The Woodlands). We are excited and proud of him. Our lease is up on July 24, so we have a week of downtime during which we'll make the trek up to UT. The plan is for Sterling to leave the wife and kids with Mama and Papa Landes for most of August. I will not be doing the Park City half marathon as I am not ready and it's one of the toughest halfs you can find (6 miles uphill anyone?).
It's been fun and weird packing up because this time everything will have its own box instead of like last time where we only had 3 boxes that we just loaded them up, moved them, dumped them out and refilled them back in the apartment. It drove me UP the WALL. So my sweet husband has been scrounging for boxes from Walmart at midnight every night this week. I think we literally have 900 pounds of books!
1 comment:
Congrats!! That's great! We STILL don't know when we are moving...
Post a Comment