I ran 4 miles yesterday for the first time. That was a huge breakthrough for me because I'd been trying to do it every weekend for a month. I have to run after the sun goes down and I still feel like I'm getting a sunburn.
January 2009. I would like to try the half marathon in August in Park City, but it might be filled up by now. Also, I'll bet the hills and altitude would pose quite a challenge. Eew.
I went from running the half marathon in San Diego to running the full marathon in St. George, I am sure the evlevation in St. George vs. Park City isn't the same - Park City is, I am sure, much higher, but San Diego is like 20 ft. - but the elevation didn't really do anything to me.
4 comments:
Good job!! That's awesome!
I was wondering how that was going. When is the Disney World Marathon?
January 2009. I would like to try the half marathon in August in Park City, but it might be filled up by now. Also, I'll bet the hills and altitude would pose quite a challenge. Eew.
I went from running the half marathon in San Diego to running the full marathon in St. George, I am sure the evlevation in St. George vs. Park City isn't the same - Park City is, I am sure, much higher, but San Diego is like 20 ft. - but the elevation didn't really do anything to me.
Post a Comment