I'm right on track to run the half marathon in Park City on August 23. I will probably be spending August with my parents in Payson, so the timing is perfect!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Probably you've addressed this elsewhere and I missed it...but what made you decide you want to run a marathon? (Crazy!)
I also noticed you're up on the wall at the Word Count Buddies site...shame, for shame. FLOG.
Yay!!! Let us know what time and where to be and we'll come cheer you on! And hold out a cup of water so you can throw it in your face! And generally celebrate your toughness and determination, which impresses me every time I think about the fact that you're actually going to do this.
Hey that is great you are going to run a half marathon. I am very impressed, the most I have ever run in a race is 4 miles and I thought I was going to die.
So how come you are going to spend the month of August in Payson? What are your guys plans with the Hogans coming back and all?
Have you read our blog lately?
Any chance you are going to come to the Midwest sometime?
6 comments:
Probably you've addressed this elsewhere and I missed it...but what made you decide you want to run a marathon? (Crazy!)
I also noticed you're up on the wall at the Word Count Buddies site...shame, for shame. FLOG.
Yay!!! Let us know what time and where to be and we'll come cheer you on! And hold out a cup of water so you can throw it in your face! And generally celebrate your toughness and determination, which impresses me every time I think about the fact that you're actually going to do this.
See also: CRAZY.
I third the motion that you are crazy, and I admire you for it. Way to go.
Oh, and FLOG!! for 6/12/08. If you can run a marathon, you can write a 100 words. You can do it!
Hey that is great you are going to run a half marathon. I am very impressed, the most I have ever run in a race is 4 miles and I thought I was going to die.
So how come you are going to spend the month of August in Payson? What are your guys plans with the Hogans coming back and all?
Have you read our blog lately?
Any chance you are going to come to the Midwest sometime?
Cool! I really enjoyed my half marathon, much more than the full one!
Ohhh, I'm back again. I'm hoping it's the marathons fault that you aren't writing or posting. Anyway, Flog for 6/17/08. Hope everything went okay! =)
Post a Comment