After six weeks of cajoling, Charlotte has finally swallowed a spoonful of solid food! We tried every day (what's that, 42 tries?) with rice cereal, jars of carrots and squash, until finally I broke down. My baby will only eat homemade warm vanilla pudding!
So, that's what I feed her.
It's kind of like saying, "My infant will only fall asleep to the sounds of Eminem blaring in his room. So that's what I play."
Ohh the sickness. She's doomed DOOMED to unhealthiness...
Although, at least she has good taste. I do whip up some mighty fine vanilla pudding.
4 comments:
tee hee! i love it. thanks for leaving a comment so i could come over and meet you.
and you're probably right about our grandmas knowing each other. small world.:)
Ooh, that sounds good - could I have some homemade vanilla pudding, too?? ;0)
You have to look at this from the Bill Cosby stand point. Chocolate cake has eggs and milk. Your vanilla pudding has to have some good stuff in it, right? It could be worse. Sounds like she has great taste. =)
Hey, is this the homemade vanilla pudding that we invented from the microwave???
That is the best time-saver EVER!
Kiss that little Charlotte's cute cheeks for her Ma-ma!
Post a Comment