Thursday, August 13, 2009
I hate Michael Jackson
His Thriller video is apparently the uber-coolest thing ever, but all I know is it traumatized my 5-year-old. We watched it last month around the time he died and I was thinking, oh, how silly and 80s. Meanwhile my daughter was thinking "I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die." For the last 6 weeks she has been having nightmares and absolutely refuses to stay on an empty level of the house. That means I can't leave her happily coloring or watching a video or playing piano downstairs. She freaks out and runs upstairs to complain about how bored she is, and of course Sterling follows her. So now I have two bored squirrely kids when all I wanted was to sneak in some peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, it's a pretty freaky video. I hope your daughter starts feeling better soon!!
Post a Comment