Monday, January 26, 2009

Sterling Jr.'s Birthday

We celebrated my super-hyper-uber great husband's birthday this week. He turned 29. No really, he turned 29. Here is the cake I made from scratch.
It was delicious but I'm not sure if it was worth the three feet of dishes that covered every inch of my counterspace. We truly live in a four-dimensional universe. These dishes had height, depth, length and DURATION. It took a couple of days to quell the uprising.
We also had a rockin party!
Sterling is such a great husband and father (eek, father of three soon). We were so excited to celebrate his life with us.

3 comments:

Mars said...

Happy Birthday, Ster!

Ade, I love the new header on your blog. Have you chosen a name yet?

Ben said...

Happy birthday, Sterling!

I also like your new header. Do you know where it was shot? It reminds me of someplace I visited in England...can't remember the name.

Amelia Murdock said...

oh my goodness, sam looks like a cross between russell and someone with brown eyes... eleanor
soooo cute! so much blond hair!