So I took 3 days off. You know that factoid that says it takes 21 days to establish a habit? That only applies to good habits. Bad habits, it's more like 4 days. I must be a habitual writer now because it felt weird to not write for those 3 days. I'm not encouraging anyone to stop writing on purpose, but I found that I actually missed it (although the thought of sitting down to my computer also made me want to run screaming out into the night). Anyway, I let myself just ruminate on some ideas and now I'm back on track. Made up for lost time today too. Maybe this will be the week I top the charts, who knows?
4 comments:
Would not suprise me since I went to bed around 1 and oyu had been typing furiously since 9pm. I am proud of you and love your story too! Too bad the world has to wait.
Hey you didn't tell me you had a blog now. You are holding out on me. Sorry I missed last months book club read. I don't know where the month of April went, but I plan on picking up the May book this week. Yea!
Aupreille
Your punishment: you've been tagged. See:
http://whiteacre.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/confessions-of-a-tagged-blogger/
And now you've been flogged too. No word count from you for yesterday. Time to get back on the treadmill and grind out those words, Adrienne.
Post a Comment