Well, I've done this before, but with a different result. (I can't remember what it was.) Anyway, this time I got the Osprey: solitary, assertive, softly spoken, modest, dependable. I like how they always cast the descriptions in such a positive light. Otherwise, my description would include cynic, skeptic, hermit, Internet predator, etc.
Wow, both passive and assertive. That must be quite an accomplishment.
I believe my original daemon was a chimpanzee. Then I redid it and got something I liked better. And I don't remember how it ended up. It's on my blog somewhere, if you were really that interested.
3 comments:
Well, I've done this before, but with a different result. (I can't remember what it was.) Anyway, this time I got the Osprey: solitary, assertive, softly spoken, modest, dependable. I like how they always cast the descriptions in such a positive light. Otherwise, my description would include cynic, skeptic, hermit, Internet predator, etc.
Oh, I forgot to ask: How do you like the book?
Wow, both passive and assertive. That must be quite an accomplishment.
I believe my original daemon was a chimpanzee. Then I redid it and got something I liked better. And I don't remember how it ended up. It's on my blog somewhere, if you were really that interested.
Post a Comment